Descend into the chill of Rome’s mysterious underworld on the city’s longest running crypts and catacombs tour. Travelling in an air-conditioned coach, you’ll skip the line into three of the city’s strangest discoveries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting time: 14:15 Departure time: 14:30 Meet in the center of Piazza Barberini, by the large Triton fountain. Piazza Barberini is located at the metro stop Barberini on metro line A (red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Guests with wheelchairs, strollers, baby carriages, or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated.
- The churches require a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for everyone. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.