Descend into the chill of Rome’s mysterious underworld on the city’s longest running crypts and catacombs tour. Travelling in an air-conditioned coach, you’ll skip the line into three of the city’s strangest discoveries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit the eerie Capuchin Crypt, decorated with the bones of 4,000 Capuchin Monks
- See a painting by Caravaggio and relics from the life of St. Francis at the Capuchin Museum
- Explore the Basilica San Martino ai Monti and see the Chapel of Our Lady of Carmel
- Enjoy a stress-free experience with skip-the-line entry at all three sites, and transfer between them in air-conditioned luxury
- Tour as per description
- English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 20 people or less
- Admission to the Capuchin Crypt and Museum
- Admission to the Catacombs
- Admission to the Basilica San Martino ai Monti
- All transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You will receive a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting time: 14:15 Departure time: 14:30 Meet in the center of Piazza Barberini, by the large Triton fountain. Piazza Barberini is located at the metro stop Barberini on metro line A (red line).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, hills, and stairs; comfortable shoes are recommended.
- Regrettably, guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated. Strollers or baby carriages must be left at home.
- Entry into churches requires that you follow a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. The tour operator cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.