Treat yourself with a hassle-free picnic out of the crowded Rome city center. Taste delicious, organic food surrounded by nature as you enjoy a picnic at Villa Borghese or Villa Pamphili.
What to Expect
After a busy and challenging visit day in Rome, why not take a relaxed break in one of the city's public parks most beloved by Roman people.
How it works?
Choose your picnic option and enjoy free time at your own pace.
Your options are as follows:
Picnic at Villa Borghese
Meet a staff member at the entrance of the Park/ Bistrot and start your delicious picnic.
Discover the beautiful and charming Villa Borghese (Borghese Gardens) located a few steps from the Spanish Steps and Via Veneto. This Park also hosts the famous Borghese Gallery, a Theater and Hippodrome and is closely located to the Zoo.
Picnic at Villa Pamphili
Make your way to the Bistrot located in the Park, collect your picnic basket and towel and be ready to discover this amazing green area. Spend a few hours in Rome's biggest park, beloved by locals of central-west Rome. The garden is a source of relaxation and oxygen for Roman Citizens who like to run, walk their dog or simply enjoy a few hours surrounded by nature.
By 6.30 pm you should return your basket and towel to the starting point.
Picnic at Sunset in Villa Pamphili
Choose this option if you'd like to have an extra service, with assistance and transportation to the Park. Avoid the stress of reaching the Garden, meet the coordinator at the centrally located meeting point and take a short trip to reach the place.
An event coordinator will introduce the location and will provide all the information you need for your visit. Reach the bistrot to retrieve picnic and start to relax!
- Picnic at Villa Borghese or Villa Pamphili (evening or afternoon option)
- Foodie coordinator
- Transport (depending on selected option)
- Organic food Picnic in a Picnic basket with towel (to return)
What's Not Included
- Additional food and drinks not included on the menu
- Transportation (depending on option selected)
Please refer to the your voucher information for meeting point information for your selected experience.
Know Before You Go
• The picnic basket consists of an organic selection of food: wholegrain pie with organic vegetables and organic salad from the garden, salted rice with organic vegetables and marinated grilled chicken, a half bottle of Prosecco (per person) "Castello di Giol", chocholate and walnuts cake, a bottle of water and a picnic towel)
• This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund