Experience Pope Francis at his weekly audience for people from all over the world. Every Wednesday, thousands of pilgrims congregate in St. Peter's Square to pray together with the Pope. All preparations will be arranged for you.
What to Expect
Your tour guide takes care of all the details, so you can enjoy the audience in a relaxed fashion. They will provide the tickets and make sure that you can take one of the best spots in good time. Before the Pope's speech begins, you'll be provided with headsets in order to hear everything clearly, as well as information about all the event's procedures.
Before the start you will hear fascinating stories of the papacy and of the artists who created the beautiful Vatican City. Your tour guide will explain everything from the origins of the papacy of the first Christians in the Constantinian era up to the meaning of the Holy See.
The cardinals preach in different languages to the pilgrims and visitors from over the entire world. Listen to the weekly message of the Pope, then join in the songs and pray with the leader of Catholicism. Or just lean back and take in the event. However you experience the papal audience, the helpful personnel will explain everything to you, so that this experience becomes unforgettable.
- Tour guide
- Booking and confirmation of participation in the audience
- Preparations such as distribution of headsets, information on the procedures, etc.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• The tour ends at the beginning of the audience, as the duration of the audiences can vary
• Please dress in appropriate clothing (covered knees, shoulders, and back)
• Wheelchair users or persons with reduced mobility are recommended to bring an assistant with them on the tour