Escape Italy's busy capital for one day on this trip to Assisi and the Umbrian hill town Orvieto. You will see the famous Cathedral of Orvieto and discover the wines and local products of Tuscany.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian
Select participants and date
The central meeting point is at 32 Via Giovanni Amendola (GLT terminal) at 7:15 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long pants
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- This tour will only operate if the minimum number of 6 participants is met
- A dress code is required to enter places of worships and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. This dress code is strictly enforced and you will risk refused entry if you fail to comply with requirements
- Infants up to 3 years old are free of charge