Take a stroll in the beautiful park of Villa Torlonia on a 3-hour private tour of Rome, and discover the villa built for the Torlonia family by artists as an eclectic experiment. Then, explore the Art Nouveau Coppedè district, off the usual tourist path.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of Villa Torlonia, Via Nomentana 70 (near the ticket office).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise on booking if you require a hotel pickup, and provide the name and the address of your accommodation. This service is not included and has an extra cost.
- Sites visited are based on the pace of the average client. If you prefer a more leisurely pace, you can opt to see fewer sites. With a private guide, your tour is catered to your interests and activity level.
- Please note that the tour involves a fair amount of walking
- Please advise if anyone in your group has mobility issues. In this case, the itinerary may be subjected to modifications.