Take this guided tour to explore the fascinating archaeological monuments of Rome and journey into the history of the Roman Empire. Marvel at the splendid Colosseum, walk the Via Sacra, visit the arch of Constantine, and stand on the sacred Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English, German, French
- Pickup included
- Hotels located in Rome's city center. Pick-up is not available from B&Bs, guesthouses or apartments. If your hotel or accommodation is not served, please make your way to the meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the venue
- The archaeological area involves walking on medium-hard floors, please wear comfortable shoes and be ready for rain or sunshine
- The areas are not wheelchair accessible and not suitable for individuals who have difficulty walking
- Tour ends in the Colosseum area
- Group size is maximum 35 people
- If you have a pacemaker you will need to show a certificate, otherwise, you will not be admitted without being screened
- No late arrivals will be accommodated
- For security reasons the site’s Staff has the right to refuse the entrance of Visitors without a valid Passport or ID: please carry a valid document to avoid any inconveniences