Decode the riddles of Rome in the heart of the Eternal City on a half-day tour of the locations from the “Angels and Demons” novel and movie. Discover a secret passage unused for many centuries, who the Illuminati were, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza del Popolo, on the steps of Santa Maria del Popolo Church. Santa Maria del Popolo is the church located next to the big archway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code. The local supplier cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, delays are possible at these venues
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, you are advised to avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour
- Government-imposed COVID restrictions for entering countries and venues (e.g. booster shot, negative COVID test, vaccine certificate with a QR code) may change at short notice
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check the official travel advice on the government websites and comply with local requirements. The local partner will not be held responsible for refused access to museums and tourist attractions and no refund will be due