Decode the riddles of Rome in the heart of the Eternal City on a half-day tour of the locations from the “Angels and Demons” novel and movie. Discover a secret passage unused for many centuries, who the Illuminati were, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 9:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Explore Rome through the locations that feature in Dan Brown's bestseller "Angels and Demons"
- Discover the Illuminati and their secrets
- Stroll through some of the most beautiful piazzas in Rome, such as Piazza Navona
- Go to the Church of Illumination and view the secret passage connecting the Vatican to the notorious Castel Sant' Angelo
- Tour as per description
- Admission into Castel Sant’Angelo
- Coffee break
- English speaking tour guide
- All transfers in an air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in Piazza del Popolo, on the steps of Santa Maria del Popolo Church. Santa Maria del Popolo is the church located next to the big archway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The tour ends at Castel Sant’Angelo.
- It is the individual responsibility of all visitors to arrive at the tour departure points
- Entrance into some churches may require a dress code. The local supplier cannot be held responsible for entry denied due to improper dress
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. As a result, delays are possible at these venues.
- Extra measures may also restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside. To avoid disruptions or possible denied entry, you are advised to avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.