Enjoy exclusive access to areas of the Colosseum not available on a regular ticket such as the Underground, Arena and upper tiers. Learn more about everyday life at the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 75 minutes - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Professional cameras
- Sprays or Aerosols
- Glass objects
Know before you go
- This tour is not wheelchair or stroller accessible as there is no elevator. Moderate amount of walking is involved.
- The order in which the sites are visited during the tour can vary; either the Colosseum or Forum and Palatine Hill will come first