Explore the imperial monuments of Rome on a full-day sightseeing tour of the Roman Forum and Colosseum, visit the Vatican Museums' art collection after a lunch in a typical restaurant and follow in the footsteps of popes, Roman emperors, and gladiators.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- At your hotel inside the Aurelian Walls. Please note the different tour times for each season: 9.30 AM from October 1 to March 31 (pick up at hotel 30-45 min. before). 10.30 AM from April 1 to September 30 (pick up at hotel 30-45 min. before).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Tour operates rain or shine
- No refunds are given for missed flights, buses, trains etc.
- A total refund will be given for cancellations made within 72 hours of tour departure
- Pickup only in the city center inside the Aurelian Walls
- Please call the local partner one day before to confirm the pickup