Ride along history's oldest road - built in the 4th century and running for 330 miles - with a bicycle tour on the Appian Way. Go past ancient Roman ruins, statues, an imperial palace, Christian catacombs, and pagan mausoleums along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15-minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted