Discover the magic of Rome as it transforms from golden hour to its cool evening spell. Embark on an e-bike city tour and see the Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, St Peter's Square, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Dutch, French, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Via Labicana 49Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour covers a distance of 12 kilometers. The difficulty level is leisure, or intermediate for an adult carrying a child seat or child extension mounted on their bicycle
- Infants aged between 1 to 4 traveling on a child seat (with a load capacity of up to 25 kg) come on the tour free of charge
- For children aged between 5 and 8, a child extension (child streamliner) is provided
- Children aged 9 and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized e-bike
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory on the tour
- A minimum of 4 participants applies. In case it's not reached, you will be offered an alternative for your tour or a full refund
- In the event of official or public celebrations in the city, the activity provider may substitute one or more of the above-listed highlights