Experience the stunning Amalfi Coast from both land and sea as you spend a day exploring various towns along this storied stretch of coastline.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance to Vyta Roma Termini Café inside Termini train station. If you come in the entrance at the intersection of Via Marsala and Via Marghera, Vyta Roma Termini Café is the very first cafe on the right hand side. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "Walks."Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Starting May 2, 2023, due to construction at the port area, the visit to Positano is not available. In this instance, you will sail past for a scenic view and photo opportunities and then stop in another nearby town along the Amalfi Coast to explore on land
- Unfortunately, the activity provider is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour
- There are approximately 180 to 200 steps to climb to reach the lemon farm
- Lunch is not included in this service, your guide will recommend places
- Infants (over 36 months) need to book the child ticket price
- In the rare event of rough seas where it is impossible to travel by ferry, a private bus is provided to take you up and down the coast so you won't miss a thing