Buddy up with a native Roman and join them on their day-off in Rome to see, taste, feel, and walk the streets of the Eternal City on a native city center tour. Your guide will show you how they spend a typical day so that you can become a Roman.
What to Expect
You’ve heard the expression, “when in Rome, do as the Romans do.” On this full-day tour you will do exactly that. But you’ll need a Roman to show you how. So buddy up with a native guide and experience Rome as the Romans do!
Your guide for the day is a Roman resident, who will take you to a café that's known by locals for having the best cup of coffee in Rome. Then it’s on to explore the open-air markets to enjoy tastings of Italian products, such as fresh fruits, limoncello, bruschetta, and emerald green olive oils.
See major sites such as the Forum and Colosseum, and learn their role in present-day Rome. Go to neighborhood piazzas, where Romans hang out to watch talented street performers. Get some great shopping tips at native stores. And enjoy lunch at a restaurant that only serves seasonal food, and is often frequented by Italian politicians.
- 1 tour buddy per group (local Roman)
- Personalized plan of your tour
- Private online photo gallery of tour
- Language assistance
- Map highlighting Rome’s secrets and advice on how to access your personal interests
What's Not Included
- Rentals and public transportation - however most affiliate venues provide heavy discounts for tour clients
Eddie's Fun office at Via Aleardo Aleardi, 16, 00185, Rome (center of Rome off Via Merulana)
(Open in Google Maps)
Know Before You Go
• Children under 12 years old are half price