Rome: Colosseum and Gladiator Gate with Arena Floor
- See ancient Rome's most famous sights, including all the structures inside the Roman Forum
- Learn the history of ancient Rome from an expert guide
- Skip the long lines to admire the vast arena of the Colosseum inside
- Stay inside the Colosseum until closing time
Meet your guide at Trajan's Column, by the wedding cake monument to Vittorio Emanuele II. Then, follow in the footsteps of Roman emperors, Renaissance artists and everyday Roman citizens.
Enjoy fast track entry to the vast Colosseum, once able to seat up to 50,000 spectators. Work on the arena began in 72 AD and took 8 years to complete. Imagine the gladiatorial spectacles of the Roman Empire’s most impressive arena.
Walk through the ruins of the Roman Forum to see where Romans elected their leaders. See the Circus Maximus and Palatine Hill, where Romulus and Remus were found by a she-wolf before Romulus grew up to found Rome.
- Fast track Colosseum ticket
- Guided tour of the Colosseum circumference
- Reserved entrance through the Gladiator's Gate
- Colosseum arena floor tour
- Transfers to and from Piazza Venezia
- Food and beverages
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Meet 15 minutes before the tour departure time you have booked, beneath Trajan's Column at 10:30 AM (Foro Traiano, 89, 00187 Roma RM, Italia). It stands 50 meters from Piazza Venezia on the left-hand side as you face the white "wedding cake" building. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local supplier's name on and/or a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible