Colosseum & Gladiator Gate is the catch-all Colosseum tour for busy tourists! Walk in the footsteps of emperors, slaves, gladiators and perhaps even the Gods which ruled Rome and the Roman Empire in antiquity.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet 15 minutes before the tour departure time you have booked, beneath Trajan's Column at 10:30 AM (Foro Traiano, 89, 00187 Roma RM, Italia). It stands 50 meters from Piazza Venezia on the left-hand side as you face the white "wedding cake" building. Your guide will be holding a sign with the local supplier's name on and/or a red umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Currently due to COVID-19 measures, the Arena Floor and Gladiator Gate are off limits. Your visit will include the Main Arena.
- Please note that for security reasons, backpacks, rucksacks, large handbags and luggage items are not permitted inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. There are no cloakroom facilities available on site so please do not bring such items along with you
- Please note, this tour is not wheelchair accessible