Get away from the hustle and bustle of the city on a Segway tour through Rome’s stunning Villa Borghese. Enjoy the park’s natural beauty and architectural delights on this convenient three hour tour.
What to Expect
Your tour meeting point serves as an ideal location for you to familiarise yourself with a Segway. You will then travel deep into Rome’s “green heart” with stops at the Canonica Museum and the little House of Roses.
Enjoy the majesty of the park as you continue on to the Temple of Diana and the Piazza di Siena, before navigating your way through the stunning Lake Gardens. From here the tour continues on to Canonica Avenue and Pincio, where you will be able to admire awe-inspiring views of Rome.
Finally the tour continues at the beautiful Valadier’s House and the Water Watch Fountain. From here the tour continues back to Canonica Avenue, where your ride comes to an end.
- Three hour Segway PT rental (including 30 minute orientation)
- Ponchos (in case of rain)
What's Not Included
- Food and beverages
- Optional activity costs
- Personal expenses
Know Before You Go
• It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
• Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women