Rome Trastevere 3-Hour Food Tour
From $68 per personBook now
- Taste the foods and wine of the Trastevere in an intimate group of no more than 6 people
- Go to a local farmers market to taste regional produce (weekend only)
- Visit Antica Caciara to taste farm fresh cheeses
- Discover the best of Rome's street food in the Jewish Ghetto
- Walk across the river to Tiberina Island and discover the most mysterious bank of Trastevere
- Savor a delicious dessert in a family-run cookie factory that dates back to 1920
- Try the best gelato in Rome, and learn the difference between artisanal gelato and ice cream
Find fantastic restaurants and buzzing bars. Meet people full of character and living life to the full. Taste the good honest food they produce, sell, or buy. You'll be taken to Rome’s most famous food stops, including tiny, family-run gems. Interact with passionate people dedicated to creating the city's cuisine. Hear them talk about their ingredients, recipes, and traditions.
Get off the beaten path in the Trastevere and on Tiberina Island, and discover streets and squares known only to locals. Wander the intricate alleyways to find hidden corners in the heart of the city. Peer into artisan shops and restaurants that still maintain a passion for food quality.
You will stop for 8 food and 1 wine tasting, and can personalize your tour if you have special wishes or curiosities. Taste some of the best street food in the Jewish Ghetto, and visit a family-run cookie factory that dates back to 1920.
- 10 food tastings
- 1 wine tasting
Meet your guide in front of the newstand on Piazza Santa Maria, Trastevere 00153 Rome. On Sundays the meeting point id Piazza Bocca della Verità 00186. The guide will meet guests at the fountain.
Product ID: 58202