Enjoy a unique walking group tour that takes in the most exciting masterpieces and hidden treasures of Rome. Visit the Baroque and Renaissance squares and fountains of the Eternal City with a specialist in art history and archaeology as your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide near the Obelisk at the top of the Spanish Steps.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Casual clothing and comfortable shoes are recommended
- Minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A valid ID card must be shown at the check-in
- Children discount is applicable only with a valid ID card
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (comfortable shoes are recommended)
- Not recommended for people with back problems or difficulty in walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory meeting time is 15 minutes prior to tour departure