See the sights of Rome from the comfort of a luxury vehicle on a 3-hour driving tour. Escape the crowds of large group tours, and see more than you would on a walking tour. Marvel at monuments such as the Trevi Fountain and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Italian
- Private group
- Discover the landmarks of Rome from the comfort of a luxury minivan
- See landmark attractions , such as the Spanish Steps
- Get insider tips from a local
- Stop at a typical gelateria
- Transportation by luxury vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (for groups of 5 or more people)
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Professional driver
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (included for bookings of 5 or more people)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Piazza Barberini (Metro Red Line A), in front of the Barberini Cinema, close to the ticket dispenser. The driver will be holding a "Once in Rome" signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a semi private tour
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Other languages are available on request (availability not guaranteed).
- Child rates apply only when sharing with 2 paying adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if notified at the time of booking (pay extra as an adult passenger).
- A maximum of 7 people per booking