Tour the streets of Rome on a Segway. Discover Rome's Baroque masterpieces in a small group on this guided 3-hour Segway tour. Sights include the Piazza di Pietra, the Templo di Adriano, and the Trevi Fountain.
What to Expect
Discover the 17th-century splendors of Rome while gliding on a 21st-century Segway. Roll through the streets of the city and discover Baroque wonders on this 3-hour Baroque Rome Segway tour.
Far easier than walking, and more unique and personal than a bus tour, getting around Rome on a Segway is an ideal way to experience its sights.
Your guide will lead you to the city's major Baroque masterpieces, such as the Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps, and grand St. Peter’s Square.
While riding your Segway, you will be able to listen to your guide's insightful commentary through the set of headphones provided. You will hear entertaining facts and anecdotes about Rome's history and be introduced to Rome's hidden treasures.
- 3-hour Segway PT rental (with a 30-minute orientation)
- Ponchos (in the event of rain)
What's Not Included
- Food and drink
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• It is not necessary to have a driver’s license for this activity
• Segways are appropriate for virtually anyone, however riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
• This activity is not recommended for pregnant women