Rome: Food Tasting Tour with a Local
- Follow a Roman-born absolutely local foodie guide
- Discover parts of historic Rome so often missed on other tours
- Eat your way through the city at some of the most beloved food spots
Your foodie guide is from Rome and she has chosen her favorite snack spots in the historic center. Tastings criss-crosses the River Tiber in the early evening, when views in every direction are magnificent and food stops taken are in many of the most picturesque places in Rome. You can expect to relax and eat the best food Rome has to offer on piazzas, secluded side-streets, and riverside walks.
The foods you will eat are as distinctive by region as they are plentiful, as follows: suppli, calzone and pizza, pasta to share (cacio e pepe, carbonara or amatriciana), parmigiana, arrosticini and bruschetta, filetto baccalà, salami with a small glass of wine, ciambellina al vino, tiramisù, coffee, and limoncello.
- Local Rome-born expert foodie guide
- Tastings and a lovely walk through Rome's historic center
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the famous square in Trastevere which is called Piazza di Santa Maria by Fontana di S. Maria in Trastevere (the central fountain) at 4:45 PM. Depart at 5:00 PM. Please use GoogleMaps. The coordinates are: VFQC+R4 Roma, RM, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶