Food tours in Rome - there are so many to choose from. In the end, it all comes down to how much food you'll get and whether or not your guide is Roman born, bred, and fed. In this case, this tour wins on all counts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the famous square in Trastevere which is called Piazza di Santa Maria by Fontana di S. Maria in Trastevere (the central fountain) at 4:45 PM. Depart at 5:00 PM. Please use GoogleMaps. The coordinates are: VFQC+R4 Roma, RM, ItaliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users