Ride through the beautiful grounds of the Villa Borghese and discover its magnificent monuments on this Segway tour in Rome. Discover the city center's landmarks like the Pantheon and Spanish Steps.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet on the corner of the Rosati restaurant on Piazza del Popolo. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Attractions listed will only be viewed from the outside
- You must take an introductory training session with specialist staff. The decision of the trainer on your ability to use the Segway is final
- You must be at least 16 years old to take part
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No driving license is required
- You should be fit enough to go up and down steps without assistance in order to climb on and off the Segway
- Participants must weigh between 45 and 113 kilograms
- Participants are required to sign a disclaimer before the tour