Enjoy skip-the-ticket-line entry to see the awe-inspiring art and design of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Uncover the important religious history of these buildings with your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- You must cover your shoulders and knees to visit the Vatican and may be refused entry if you do not adhere to the dress code
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed on Wednesday mornings due to Papal Audience
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.