Save precious time with skip-the-line access on a guided tour of the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill. Listen to unforgettable stories that will transport you to ancient Rome on this 3-hour tour.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the entrance of Colle Oppio Park on the corner of Via di Terme di Tito and Via Nicola Salvi. The entrance to the park is opposite the Oppio Caffe. If arriving by metro, please note that the park where is located on the street above the metro station. You will need to take the stairs up from inside the metro station to reach the street above. Exiting the metro on the upper street level, turn to face the Colosseum and then walk to your left 150 meters to find the Oppio Caffe. A coordinator will be waiting there to check you in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby strollers
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- The Colosseum is subject to occasional closures. You will be informed before any last-minute closures, modifications, and time permits.
- The tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time and prompt arrival is essential. Late arrival will result in entry refusal and loss of tour cost.
- This tour is fully refundable up to 7 days prior to the event. Within 7 days, this tour is 100% non-refundable.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of this tour it is not suitable for guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers.
- A government-issued ID/passport is required for every participant. Failure to bring an ID can result in the security staff refusing your entrance to the monument.
- The full names of all participants must be provided at the time of booking and must match the names on the ID/Passport. Name changes are not permitted.