Visit one of the world's most important archaeological sites on this full-day tour from Rome. Sit back and relax on your bus and head to the ancient city of Pompeii.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Chinese, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- Italian, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian, Japanese
Select participants and date
Viale Luigi Enaudi, by the Basilica of St. Mary of the Angels and the Martyrs. The meeting point is close to the metro stations Repubblica or Termini (Line A). In case of emergency please contact Gray Line - I Love Rome office: via Leone IV, 33 [email protected] +39 06 474 2501 (6:30 AM – 8 PM 365 days) +39 348 8112027 (WhatsApp only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour of the ruins will be led by a licensed guide supplied by Pompeii's management
- The tour includes headsets to make sure you hear the guide clearly
- Please note that no tour escort and no tour guide is included for the audio guide option
- Wear comfortable shoes