Explore the ancient Via Appia of Rome on an electric bike tour. Discover the old ruins and pristine beauty of the Appian Way Regional Park. Marvel at the monuments of the Imperial City and take in its unique atmosphere.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Location: Via Labicana 49 From Metro COLOSSEUM (10 to 15 minutes): At the main exit turn left, then walk straight, passing by the Colosseum. Continue following the street as it becomes Via Labicana. Continue walking for about 5 minutes. You will find the number 49 on the right side of the street. From Metro Manzoni(about 10 minutes): Walk down Viale Manzoni towards the Colosseum. Continue walking straight down the street, which turns into Via Labicana. You will find number 49 on the left side of the street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The length of the tour is 17 miles (27 kilometers), of which 70% will be off-road. The level of the activity is intermediate.
- Children aged 1-4 years can attend on a child bike seat.
- Child bike seats have a maximum weight limit of 55 lbs (25 kg).
- For children aged 5-8 years old, a tag-along will be provided.
- Children aged 9 and above can independently ride on an appropriately sized bike.
- This tour involves some riding in the city.
- On Wednesdays in 2020, the route will involve an unavoidable deviation. The tour will be 30 minutes longer.