Escape the hustle and bustle of Rome and spend the day at the lovely town of Tivoli in the Sabine hills. Visit the historical Villa D'Este and the archaeological complex of Hadrian's Villa. Have lunch in typical Italian restaurant at Tivoli.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at the bus stop at Via Cavour 224, Rome. The nearest metro station is Cavour (Line B).Open in Google Maps ⟶