Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend time in and around the water. Enjoy a magical experience and plenty to eat and drink.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- The time in your ticket is informative. To find out the exact time and meeting point you must call the activity provider at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased. If you have booked this activity less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled activity start time, you must contact Grupo Xcaret immediately after booking to confirm your reservation. The guides will be dressed in red t-shirts with our logo on the back for easy identification. Upon your pickup, please present your printed or digital voucher and photo ID for boarding the bus to obtain a bracelet for entering into the park.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Water shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The use of snorkeling equipment requires a refundable deposit ($25 per person)
- The park is open all year from 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Please help protect the environment by using sun blocks and suntan lotions that are free of chemicals
- You will need to reconfirm your pickup 24-hours prior to your activity start time