Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, and go for a swim in a sacred cenote.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup possible from hotels on the Riviera Maya. The exact pickup time will be confirmed by email.
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Biodegradable sunscreen
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complications or other serious medical conditions