Discover the world beneath the waves on a snorkeling tour near Phil Foster Park in Palm Beach County. Explore exciting reefs and check out the biodiversity on a tour that's great for all skill levels.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet near the playground with the blue tarp. Look for the guides wearing black long sleeve Live Free Diving shirts and holding a round red float. Parking is limited, especially on weekends. Please allow plenty of time to find parking or use a ride share.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- You will have to walk approximately 500 feet along a sandy beach
- The reef is about a 200-foot swim from shore