Tijuca Forest Tour with Waterfall
From $80 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
- Enjoy a half day adventure private tour
- See the hiidden Tijuca Forest waterfall
- Enjoy a relaxing natural shower
- Visit the park museum (visitor center)
- Discover remnants of history along the way
The Tijuca Forest Tour is an excellent choice for those who want to hike in the famous park in Rio de Janeiro. Starting at the entrance gate, hike several trails containing forest history records. After visiting the Taunay Waterfall and the Tijuca National Park Visitor Centre, take the way toward the Cachoeira das Almas (Waterfall of the Souls). This beautiful waterfall is formed by the River of Souls, which was named because of the slaves who used to promote cults of their religions on this place, due to its privacy. The Tijuca Forest is an important park with hiking trails that reach other mountains as Pico da Tijuca and Bico do Papagaio (Parrot's Beak).
- Eco-Adventure specialist bilingual guide
- Guided hiking in Tijuca Forest up to Almas waterfall
- Waterfall natural shower
- Guided visit to Tijuca National Park Museum
- Personal accident insurance and Transportation
- Any item not listed as included
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
When booking this tour, the tourist attests knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities.
The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier.
Product ID: 54591