Tijuca Forest Hiking TourProduct ID: 54522
From US$112 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
- Visit the Tijuca Mirim peak
- Find out historical remnants along the way
- Hike to Pico da Tijuca, highest peak in Tijuca Forest
- Visit the Tijuca National Park Museum and Cachoeira das Almas waterfall
With its 1021m of altitude, Pico da Tijuca is the highest mountain in Tijuca Forest and is located in the heart of the Tijuca National Park (PNT). The trail is considered one of the most beautiful trails of Rio de Janeiro. The tour starts at the PNT entry gate and goes through several trail sections before getting to Pico da Tijuca summit.
The hike through the forest includes the national park museum, a waterfall, the viewpoint of Tijuca Mirim peak and the legendary staircase carved into the rock, built in the early twentieth century for the visit of King Albert of Belgium, as well as Pico da Tijuca itself.
Despite the altitude, the trail is not steep and provides some of the most spectacular views of the city of Rio de Janeiro.
- Eco-Adventure specialist bilingual guide
- Guided hiking to Tijuca Forest to Pico da Tijuca
- Guided hike to Tijuca Mirim peak and viewpoint
- Guided hike to Cachoeira das Almas waterfall
- Guided visit to Tijuca National Park Museum
- Personal accident insurance
- Any item not listed as included
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location. (Open in Google Maps)
• The itnerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions
Product ID: 54522