Sugarloaf Mountain Rio - Hiking and ClimbingProduct ID: 54590
From US$148 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location.
- Enjoy a half day adventure private tour
- Climb the Sugarloaf at the shore of Guanabara Bay.
- Learn technical hiking with basic rock climbing
- Admire magnificent lookouts with unique views
- Descent by cable car to Morro da Urca
- See monkeys
The more vertical section of the tour has about 20 meters high and is considered entry-level climbing. All safety equipment is included in the tour. After overcoming the small climbing section, another technical hike to reach the observation plateau called the Philosopher's Stone, which has magnificent views of Copacabana Beach, Pedra da Gavea and Two Brothers Hill. From Philosopher's Stone you'll continue our hike up to the top of Sugarloaf. The return is with Sugarloaf cable car, which brings you to Morro da Urca. There is the possibility of experiencing Morro da Urca rappel before hiking down the trail to return to the starting point!
- Eco-Adventure specialist bilingual guide
- Guided hiking and climbing to Sugar Loaf
- Certified climbing equipment for local use
- Personal accident insurance and Transportation
- Any item not listed as included
Hotels located in the touristic zone of Rio de Janeiro (South zone and downtown). If our operation does not support your pickup location, we will redirect you to the closer available pickup location. (Open in Google Maps)
When booking this tour, the tourist attests knowledge of the risk inherent in the activities.
The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of the supplier.
Product ID: 54590