Samba Lessons and Samba Night Tour in Rio de JaneiroProduct ID: 28715
From $80 per personBook now
- Take a 1-hour dance class with a professional instructor in a Copcabana studio
- Head to a local club and spend 3.5 hours dancing the Samba
- Meet some new people as you get a feel for the Rio nightlife
- Practice your new moves and build up confidence in your Samba skills
Your instructor will show you some of the key steps of Brazil's favorite dance during a class to get you warmed up. Then go for a night out in a typical Brazilian nightclub and practice the new moves and steps you learned just hours earlier.
A lesson followed by a night out is a great way to combine new technical skills, such as basic and intermediate steps, with the real dance club atmosphere. Get to know Rio's famous nightlife and meet some locals as you build confidence in your dancing and have a great night out!
The dance class can happen directly before going to a club, or you can choose to meet your instructor later on and go to the club together.
- 1-hour Samba class
- Transfer from the dance studio to the samba club
- Samba club entry ticket
- Fast track entry
- 3 hours with the tour guide at the club
- Photos of the class and the tour (send by email)
- Gratuities (optional)
Nossa Senhora de Copacabana Street 420 - Second Floor. Near to Republica do Peru Street.. (Multritimos school) - Near to Cardeal Arco Verde Subway and Copacabana Palace Hotel (1 block) (Open in Google Maps)
Please wear casual clothes suitable for dancing.
Product ID: 28715