Rio de Janeiro: 2-Hour Sailing Excursion on Guanabara Bay
From $50 per personBook now
- Sail on Guanabara Bay on fully equipped blue-water cruising sailboat
- Enjoy spectacular views of Rio de Janeiro from the water
- See Sugarloaf Mountain, and Christ the Redeemer Statue on Corcovado Hill
Leaving the marina, you’ll motor out to the protected, calm waters of the bay. Your guide will point out the sights of Rio surrounding the bay, including Sugarloaf Mountain, and the Christ the Redeemer statue atop Corcovado Hill. You’ll also learn a bit about local history.
At the end of the tour, you’ll be dropped off back at the starting point at the Marina da Gloria.
- Drinking water
- Tap water
- Beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic)
- Swimming or diving equipment
- Fishing equipment
- Sun-screen lotion
The meeting point is Marina da Gloria, a very well-known marina located on the way to downtown Rio. A cab will take you to the main entrance where your guide will be waiting for you. (Open in Google Maps)
A lighter coat for the months of November-April, and a heavier coat for May-October, is recommended.
Product ID: 27986