Rio de Janeiro has more than 60km of coastline and the beautiful beaches of the city's shoreline go far beyond the south area. Enjoy wild beaches and amazing landscapes with endless views and a chance for some beach downtime away from the crowds.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all ages
- Please note that pick-up is only provided from downtown hotels, hotels in the Lapa district and hotels in the south of Rio de Janeiro (Flamengo, Botafogo, Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon). Please contact the local supplier for details of your nearest pick-up point if necessary
- The itinerary can change, changing the order of visit of the attractions
- A minimum of two people is required to operate the tour, if this number is not reached an alternative date or refund will be offered