Take the worry out of your arrival at Rio de Janeiro's Galeão International airport with a convenient shared transfer to your hotel in South Zone or Barra da Tijuca (or vice versa). Enjoy a comfortable transfer in a new vehicle with an experienced driver.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Barra da Tijuca.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
RIOgaleão - Tom Jobim International Airport. Uniformed staff will be waiting at the exit of the arrivals with a sign in hand.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 3 years old who do not occupy a seat can travel free of charge if they are sitting on a parent's lap
- Schedules are estimated based on flight departure and arrival times; minor adjustments can be made to better accommodate all passengers
- For airport arrivals, uniformed staff will be waiting at the exit of the arrivals with a sign in hand; the schedule is estimated and can vary up to 30 minutes
- For hotel departure, your selected starting time indicates the beginning of pickup; from that time on, you must wait in the lobby of your hotel; the exact pickup time will depend on your hotel location and pickup route
- Please advise the supplier if you have reduced mobility or require a wheelchair