This outdoor tour is a touch of adventure blended with comfort for the perfect ride inside Tijuca National Park, to admire its flora, fauna and natural beauties.
What to Expect
After hotel pickup, you will be taken to the “Vista Chinesa” belvedere, where the beaches of Ipanema and Copacabana can be seen just as the Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer Statue, Guanabara Bay and the city of Niteroi. Stop in crystal clear waterfalls and take a light hiking trail inside the Tijuca Forest. You will venture through the heart of one of the largest urban forests in the world, through the paths that were once taken by the coffee plantations of Brazil empire.
As you ride on the jeep, you'll observe the fauna and flora found in the Tijuca National Park which promotes an intense connection with nature, allowing contact with several native species. The Tijuca Forest with its 3,972 hectares is located in the Tijuca National Park, home of the main hiking trails of Rio de Janeiro and mountains as the “Bico do Papagaio” and “Pico da Tijuca”.
All these attractions make the Tijuca Forest a must for any tourist itinerary. The easy access and the variety of options for recreation make this place an oasis in the wonderful city. After the tour, you'll be taken back to your hotel.
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Round-trip private transfer
Know Before You Go
• Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
• Minimum age is 18 years
• A small amount of walking is involved
• It is recommended that you bring comfortable shoes with good grip, a light snack, water, sunscreen and insect repellent
• Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.