Walk along Rio’s Downtown area to learn more about Brazil’s history and the city’s post-olympic legacy. Visit the Valongo Wharf, the Olympic Boulevard, the Kobra Mural, the Museum of Tomorrow, the Monastery of Saint Benedict, and many more attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- At hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Leme, Ipanema & Leblon) between 8:10 AM and 8:55 AM. If you're staying in a hostel or B&B you will be informed of the nearest hotel for pick up and drop-off. Please contact the tour provider to confirm the pick-up time at your hotel. If the departure is not available in your area, you will be informed of the nearest meeting point.
Select participants and date
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- This experience requires a minimum number of people. If it is canceled due to lack of participants, you will be offered a different date or a full refund.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 5 years old go free if they do not occupy a seat
- There is a maximum group size of 19 people
- Confeitaria Colombo is closed on Sundays
- Pick up and drop-off is available from hotels in the South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, and Leme)
- If you stay in a hostel or B&B you will be informed of the nearest hotel for pick up and drop-off
- This tour operates rain or shine
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes because a moderate amount of walking is involved