Get inside a Hawaiian canoe and visit many points of interest inside Guanabara Bay on this 4-hour tour.
What to Expect
Rio de Janeiro has a singular coast with beautiful mountains, rain forests, beaches and wild islands. If you want to see this from a different perspective, then the Hawaiian canoe (also known as Polynesian canoe) tour is the perfect choice.
Starting at Urca Beach, you are able to visit many points of interest inside Guanabara Bay. With ideal conditions, you will head to open sea and visit Fora Beach, just beneath the amazing Sugar Loaf mountain, where there is a stop to cool down and swim for a while.
The tour offers a great exercise and unforgettable experience. Don't miss the chance to get in touch with nature and behold spectacular views of Rio's landmarks.
- Round-trip transfer to most Hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional tour guide
- Safety equipment
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Personal accidents insurance
Know Before You Go
• The specific departure time for this tour will be determined upon reconfirmation.
• Canoeing duration is approximately 1:30h and is considered a moderate exercise.
• Wear light clothes, swimming suits and sandals, bring water, snacks, dry clothes for changing, sunscreen, towel, cap or hat, sunglasses and money for extras. If you wear glasses, bring strap band to avoid it from falling into the water.
• The tour date might change depending on weather conditions and other variables.