Enjoy a thrilling hang gliding flight in Rio de Janeiro from the ramp of Pedra Bonita. Fly over the incredible scenery of the city. with an experienced instructor.
What to Expect
Tandem flight hang gliding in Rio de Janeiro happens at the gliding ramp of Pedra Bonita, located 520 meters above sea level and within the limits of the Tijuca National Park. The ramp is the only gliding flight ramp in the city.
The Pepino Beach in São Conrado will be the meeting point (if no transport option is chosen). The place is a kind of a Hang Gliders and Paragliders airport. You will check-in the Gliding Flight Association and move on up the ramp of Pedra Bonita. The flight and previous procedures take around 30 minutes.
You will fly with a professional instructor with extensive knowledge in the sport and the region. The hang gliding flight has routes designed to admire the beaches, mountains and city peaks, such as Pedra da Gávea and the Two Brothers Hill. After the pilot's instructions, it is time to fly over the amazing landscape of Rio de Janeiro.
The gliding can also be performed with Paragliding top level equipment. The paragliding flight provides a smoother and lasting flight while the Hang Gliding provides a faster experience.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Registration fee and insurance
- HD photos and video of your flight
- Transport from São Conrado Beach to the take-off area up Pedra Bonita (Meeting point option)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (with selected option)
- Round-trip private transfer (with selected option)
- Experienced professional instructor
- Personal accident insurance
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (if meeting point option is selected)
- Any item not listed as included
Know Before You Go
• Maximum passenger weight is 90 kg
• Drug use or the intake of alcohol before or during activity, as well as possession of weapons of any kind, is not allowed, under penalty of cancellation of the activity
• When booking this tour, you accept the risk of Adventure Tourism activities
• The itnerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practice of Adventure Tourism