Take the worry out of getting to Paraty from Rio de Janeiro's Galeão or Santos Dumont airports, or from hotels in Rio's South Zone, with a convenient shared transfer to your hotel in Paraty.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Paraty
- Wheelchair accessible
- Take the worry out of your arrival in Rio de Janeiro
- Avoid the hassle of the public transport with heavy bags
- Enjoy punctual service without long waits
- 1-way shared shuttle transfer between Galeão International Airport-GIG, Santos Dumont Airport-SDU, or Rio de Janeiro South Zone hotels and your hotel in Paraty, or vice versa, depending on the option chosen
- Local Portuguese-speaking driver
- Food and beverages
- Optional gratuities
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Passport or ID card for children
Know before you go
- This service requires a minimum of 2 people to be confirmed. Your transfer will be confirmed when at least 2 people book.
- The vehicles will be defined according to the availability of the day, and as such, it is not possible to choose the type of vehicle.
- At the time of booking, you need to have the following details: airline, flight number, arrival time, and hotel name and address in Paraty.