Board the "Kamehameha" for a sailing tour on Rio’s Guanabara Bay, and take in the sights of this spectacular city from the water. Get close to Sugarloaf Mountain and see the statue of Christ the Redeemer atop Corcovado Hill on this 3-hour excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Find the security booth of piers A0, A1, and A2, located to the left of the restaurants, on the waterfront. Identify yourself as a passenger of Sailboat Kamehameha. When authorized, please proceed to pier A2, slip 27 at the end of the pier. An email will also be sent to you 24 hours before the tour with important information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Although welcome drinks and snacks are offered aboard, customers are welcome to bring their own snacks and drinks aboard, too
- A lighter coat for the months of November-April and a heavier coat for May-October is recommended