Book your Corcovado Official Train Ticket in advance and make sure you get an up-close view of one of the Seven Wonders of the Modern World, Christ the Redeemer. Travel through beautiful urban forest before taking in the stunning views of Rio de Janeiro.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Endereço Trem do Corcovado: Rua Cosme Velho, 513 - Cosme Velho, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, Brasil. Get off at Largo do Machado station and take the subway bus to Cosme Velho district. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Please note that the lifts and escalators are running at partial capacity due to maintenance
- You will receive an e-mail from the tour operator with your voucher and exact boarding time
- You must exchange your voucher for the official ticket at the box office on the day of your visit
- You must show valid passport or ID when exchanging your voucher for your priority boarding ticket
- Please note that priority boarding is only to go up the Christ the Redeemer, return by train is on a first come first serve basis
- It is recommended that you sit on the right side of the train car for the best view
- Present your voucher (mobile or printed) at the box office to exchange it for the boarding ticket