Private Rio Favela Walking Tour
From $120 Per group up to 3Book now
Pick-up servicePrice will be the same for hotels located at Zona Sul (South Zone) areas
- See the biggest favela in Latin America
- Experience the community through the eyes of local guides
- Taste an awesome acai at the end of your tour
- Witness the city from a different perspective
The tour operator believes that through their walking tour, the cycle of drugs and guns can be broken through the power of education – the only key for the future. Your guide will focus on a genuine experience with the aim to educate guests about the favelas which are such a big part of life in Rio. This private favela walking tour usually takes about 3 hours. It includes a local tour guide, transportation and monetary contribution to community.
Visiting a favela and gain you a new perspective on Rio.
- Private walking tour with your own tour guide
- Transportation back and forth to the meeting point chosen
- Flexible departure time
- Flexible meeting point
Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlantica 1702 (Copacabana) Othon Palace Hotel - Avenida Atlantica 3264 (Copacabana) Cesar Park hotel - Avenida Vieira Souto 460 (Ipanema) Marina Palace Hotel - Avenida Delfim Moreira 630 (Leblon)
All participants must be able to walk more than 5 kilometers (3 miles), and are advised to wear comfortable shoes.
Product ID: 74351