The hike to Pedra do Telégrafo leads to one of the most stunning viewpoints in Rio de Janeiro. After the hike, chill out on the wild beaches, such as Grumari or Prainha beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available at hotels located in Downtown (Lapa and Cinelândia), Catete, Flamengo, Botafogo Praia Shopping, Copacabana, Ipanema, and at Barra da Tijuca seafront. Wait for your guide at the hotel lobby. Sometimes the access for the transport could be impossible due to the narrow streets, if so, you will be provided the closest meeting point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Hiking shoes
- Insect repellent
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, you acknowledge the risk inherent in adventure activities
- The tour requires a minimum of 2 participants to operate
- Bring water, light clothing, sunscreen, shoes with a good grip, swimwear, and slippers
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for the tour to operate; if the numbers fail to be met an alternative date or full refund will be offered