Enjoy an exciting paragliding activity in Rio de Janeiro. Experience the thrill of taking to the skies with a professional instructor and marvel at the views of the iconic beaches, hills and mountains of this stunning city.
What to Expect
This 30-minute tandem paragliding flight takes to the sky from the gliding flight ramp in Pedra Bonita. The ramp is located 520 meters above sea level, inside Tijuca National Park.
You’ll check in at the Gliding Flight Association in São Conrado, and move up the Pedra Bonita ramp with the gliding team.
Receive comprehensive instructions before heading up over the city of Rio de Janeiro, flying with a professional instructor who has extensive experience.
The paragliding flight follows a route designed to highlight the beaches, mountains and city peaks, such as Pedra da Gavea and the 2 Brothers Hill.
Your flight can also be done with top-level hang gliding equipment, which results in a faster experience. Paragliding, on the other hand, makes for a smoother and longer-lasting flight.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Registration fee and insurance
- HD photos and video of your flight
- Transportation from São Conrado beach to the take-off area (option without hotel transfers)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (option with transfers from selected hotels)
- Round-trip private transfer (option with transfers from selected hotels)
- Experienced professional instructor
- Equipment for use during the activity
- Personal accident insurance
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Any item not listed as included
Know Before You Go
• Drug use and the intake of alcohol before or during the activity, and the possession of weapons of any kind are not allowed, under penalty of cancelation of the activity
• By booking this tour you acknowledge your awareness of the risk inherent in the activity
• The itinerary and the order of sightseeing may change due to weather and/or adverse conditions inherent in the practices of the supplier
• Note that the maximum passenger weight is 110kg