Journey through Serra dos Orgaos National Park on a day trip from Rio de Janeiro and admire its spectacular rock formations and the views from its highest peak, Pedra do Sino.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 14 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Roundtrip transfers are available from the South Zone (Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon, Botafogo, Flamengo, and others). If your accommodation is outside of these areas, please contact the local partner.
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Breathable clothing
- Personal medication
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- Trekking gear
Know before you go
- This is an advanced hike and is best suited for people in a good physical condition
- The full tour takes approximately 14 hours with 7.5 hours of trekking (4 hours up/ 3.5 hours down)
- The route covers 22 km/ 13.7 miles roundtrip