Enjoy a walking tour at the Rocinha Favela in Rio, the largest favela of Brazil, and learn about life in the city’s famous shanty towns. Take a respectful tour with a favela resident, meet the locals, experience their lives away from stereotypes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet in front of Belmond Copacabana Palace Hotel at 13:25. Address: Av Atlantica 1702, CopacabanaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking through the favela
- Bring your camera